Monday, January 10, 2011

What our Customers are Saying about Ancestorology

It was a pleasure working with Ancestorology. He kept the communication open before, during, and after the project was completed. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

He goes beyond his commitment and was very diligent in his pursuit on my behalf.

I am very happy with Ancestorology's work in finding documents. I would recommend him for more research.
Excellent! Really fast and accurate!

He did a great job. Althought he couldn't locate my father, he provided many leads and initiated contact on my behalf to all of them. I was impressed with his constant communication during the task and he even provided a copy of an invention patent and court records wihich was an unexpected bonus. He also provided copies of the newspaper articles related to births, engagements and obituaries so I could read them for myself. Thanks Ancestorology.

Ancestorology did everything he promised and more. And still remains a great resource for my research on a personal basis. He got me results in one day!
Outstanding research! Ancestorology exercised an extraordinary amount of diligence in locating and retrieving the requested document. Will not hesitate to use his services in the future.

Wow, I certainly got my money's worth working with Ancestorology. He has opened up a whole new branch in my family tree for me. I definitely plan on using his service again in the future. I can highly recommend his service.

Professional and timely work product. Helpful suggestions. Reasonable fees.
Wow. Ancestorology was so fast and did a great job. I would highly recommend him. Thanks Ancestorology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore