Monday, May 29, 2023

These are pictures of #SimonaGayleAnderson #SimonaGayleJohnson #SimonaGayleRowley from her days at the University of Kansas, Fall of 1991.  I also have her family history going back to the human trafficking Slave owner in the state of #Louisiana. If you would like to purchase the Norton / Taylor family history please leave a comment. #KansasCityKansas #HarmonHighSchool #KU #WayndotteCountyKansas. 





















Simona if you come across this post, I loved you so much. At the time I didn't know how to truly express my feelings to you. I can only hope with the passage of time that you are thriving and doing everything you ever dreamed of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore