Sunday, April 24, 2011

Clay County Missouri Professional Genealogist

If you are looking for a Genealogist to research your family history in Clay County Missouri then I would ask that you give me a chance.  I have been a professional Genealogist for the last 9 years and have worked for 2 of those years as an Expert Genealogist for Ancestry.com  I have proven results and have provided outstanding service to my customers doing a variety of research projects.  From the simple record retrieval to a full blown family history report with a kinship report included.  So if you would like to hire me to research your family history please email me at genealogy@ancestorexplorer.com or see my website at http://www.ancestorexplorer.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore