Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Harpers Cemetery, Harpers Ferry West Virginia

Took this picture at the Cemetery and wanted to share it with you.  I did take time to walk around the cemetery but did not have enough space on my camera as I was there primarily to hike the Appalachian Trail but there were stairs that led you to the cemetery from the Trail and to the graves of the Harper Family.

Please enjoy reading this interesting piece of history

This photgraph was taken by Robert Nicholas and is copyright material of the photographer.  You can feel free to take your own picture when you visit this cemetery but this particular photograph belongs to me and if you would like to use it for your research, business, website you must first get my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore