Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ancestor Explorer Genealogy Research Services Flyer

Ancestor Explorer Genealogy Research Services
www.ancestorexplorer.com

Have you ever wanted to know about your family history? Have you wondered where your family might have come from? What they did for a living?  What their interests or hobbies were? Have you wondered where they might have traveled to?  Maybe you have a family legend that needs to be researched?

Then let me help you.  I am a Professional Genealogist and I am in need of work.  I am available to work for you right now researching your family history.  I will provide you a full family history report of all information that has been researched as well as a Kinship report showing you how you are related.  I will also provide you a copy of all records retrieved during my research.

So what are you waiting for?  Email me at ancestorexplorer@yahoo.com to get started.  Let Ancestor Explorer explore your past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore