Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Ancestry Profile for Ancestor Explorer - Veteran Owned Genealogy Business

Ancestor Explorer

Missouri, USA

If you are interested in hiring a Professional Genealogist to research your family history then look no further. I am available right now to begin researching your family history. I primarily work out of Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Nebraska for in person research but have access to information from all over the United States. I am looking for new clients right now to assist in researching their family history. I am a former Ancestry Expert Genealogy researcher and have several years experience researching genealogy and family history. I have experience researching Birth records, marriage records, death records, divorce records, naturalization records, military records, Wills and Probates, Land records, court records as well as researching newspapers for vital records information. I am experienced, thorough, concise and believe in providing 100% accurate research to my clients. So if you are ready to hire me right now, please email me at ancestorology@yahoo.com or see my website at http://ancestorology.blogspot.com/ to find out more.

AncestorExplorer is willing to help other Ancestry members!

Here are some specific things AncestorExplorer can do:
  • Retrieve a record from a local repository (government, church, society, etc.)
  • Look up and copy a document from a local library
  • Take pictures of tombstones from a local cemetery
  • Take pictures of local buildings or other landmarks
  • Offer advice about research


Email me now at ancestorexplorer@yahoo.com to hire me today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore