Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Hire a Professional Genealogist now to research your family

If you are interested in hiring a genealogist to research your family history then look no further. I am available right now to begin researching your family history. I primarily work out of Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Nebraska for in person research but have access to information from all over the United States. 

I'm also available to scan and digitize your family photo albums, documents, photograph and document your family heirlooms, cars, etc and save them for future generations to know you as a person. Let's work together to make your life a digital image for researchers tomorrow. Privacy and discretion is assured in all projects. Email me at ancestorexplorer@ yahoo.com now to get started. 

I am a former Ancestry.com Expert Connect Genealogy researcher and have several years experience researching genealogy and family history. I have experience researching Birth records, marriage records, death records, divorce records, naturalization records, military records, Wills and Probates, as well as researching newspapers for vital records information. I am experienced, thorough, concise and believe in providing 100% accurate research to my clients. So if you are ready to hire me right now, please email me at ancestorexplorer at yahoo dot com or see my website at http://ancestorology.blogspot.com/ to find out more

#Genealogy #Ancestry #Ancestor #Ancestorology #AncestorExplorer #FamilyTree #FamilySearch #Relatives #Family #FamilyHistory #GedCom #GedMatch #DNA #AncestryDNA #GenealogicalResearch #MissouriGenealogy #KansasGenealogy #IowaGenealogy #NebraskaGenealogy #NewspaperGenealogy #CourthouseGenealogy #CourthouseRecords #StateRecords #HistoricalSociety #GenealogySociety #GenealogyBooks #KansasCityMissouri #KCMO #KC #KansasCityHistory #KansasCityGenealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore