Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Clearmont Missouri Newspapers, Nodaway County Missouri

Discovered I have 9 months of The Clearmont News papers, Clearmont Missouri, from Sept 1910 through May of 1911 front pages. 39 pages of 11x17 papers. I am planning on turning these into an 8 1/2X11 book in the near future to make it easier if anyone wants to buy a copy.

These papers are not online anywhere and as far as I know I'll be the only one with a copy to sell. These papers have some great information on the folks who lived in Clearmont Missouri, located in Nodaway County Missouri in Northwest Missouri.

I can't wait to get these papers converted to book format for your reading and genealogy pleasure


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore