Welcome to Ancestor Explorer Genealogy

Thank you for visiting Ancestorology / Ancestor Explorer's Blog. We're glad you're here and will do whatever we can to assist you in researching your family history. Please contact us at ancestorexplorer@yahoo.com so that we can begin researching your family history today.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ancestry.com Hire An Expert Profile Page

I’ve attached below my former profile on Ancestry.com’s Hire An Expert on Expert Connect.  This is to provide any possible client a representation of my qualifications to provide you outstanding Genealogy Research.  I maintained a continual 5 star rating and completed 31 projects during my time as an expert.  I’d also ask that you visit www.ancestorexplorer.com and check my Customer Reviews page as well.  I pride myself in providing outstanding research services and will do my best to assist you researching your family history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment