Thursday, February 10, 2011

Iowa Counties that I conduct Genealogy Research in

These are Iowa Counties that I will travel to and do Genealogy research in person.

Fremont County
Page County
Taylor County
Ringold County
Decatur County
Wayne County
Appanoose County
Mills County
Montgomery County
Adams County
Union County
Clark County
Lucas County
Monroe County
Pottawatomie County
Cass County
Adair County
Madison County
Warren County

If you would like me to perform Genealogy research for you in other Iowa counties there will be an overnight charge included.  I will provide you copies of all documents acquired and any county history book or Atlas information.  You can hire me now by emailing me at genealogy@ancestorexplorer.com or by going to my website at www.ancestorexplorer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore