Monday, February 7, 2011

Missouri Counties that I perform Genealogy research in Primarily.

If you are looking to hire someone to do your Family History research then give me the opportunity to work for you.  I perform Genealogy research in the following counties primarily in the state of Missouri:
Clay County
Clinton County
Buchanan County
Platte County
Carroll County
Johnson County
Cass County
Ray County
Caldwell County
Andrew County
Atchison County
Holt County
Nodaway County
DeKalb County
Worth County
Daviess County
Lafayette County
Saline County
Pettis County
Cooper County
Boone County
Morgan County
Howard County
Grundy County
Livingston County
Mercer County
Chariton County
Bates County
Vernon County
St. Clair County
Benton County
Hickory County

I will perform research in all Missouri counties but the remaining counties involve overnight stays.  Email me at genealogy@ancestorexplorer.com to hire me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore