Sunday, March 6, 2011

Background Investigation Assistance and Immigration Record Retrieval

I am available to assist you in doing background checks on individuals. If you need information on someone down the street or if you are a political candidate running for office or perhaps your a company hiring an individual and need someone to do their background check then let me know. You can email me at genealogy@ancestorexplorer.com I have guaranteed methods that will get you results.

I'm also available to do courthouse research for Law firms and retrieve records from the National Archives and the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services National Records Center in Lees Summit Missouri.  I have reasonable fees and prices for this services as follows:

Hourly Rate $30.00 per hour - Average length of record retrievel: 2 Hours
Gas Reimbursement: $50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore