Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Burlington Junction Missouri Genealogy

If you are researching your family history in and around Burlington Junction Missouri and need assistance then I am the person for the job.  I have access to all of the old Burlington Junction Newspapers from 1901 to 1955.  I will have access to all of the Birth Announcements, Marriage announcements, Divorce matters, Obituaries and news of every day happenings and travels.  I know the town intimately and have completely photographed the Ohio Cemetery in Burlington Junction.  I can also photograph old homes, businesses and the school for you.  I also have some old yearbooks from Burlington Junction, 1937 and from 1950 to 1959. 

I also have produced several books on Burlington Junction Missouri including:

The History of Burlington Junction Missouri in the News, 1879 to 2009 Volume I
The History of Burlington Junction Missouri in the News, 1900 to 2010
Burlington Junction Posts Excerpts 1928
Nodaway Valley Pioneers
Burlington Junction Missouri Birth, Marriage and Obituary Indexes, 1901 to 1919
Burlington Junction Missouri High School Alumni, 1900 to 2010

I also have the Centennial History of Burlington Junction Missouri, 1879-1979 available to purchase as a copy.

As you can see I have quite extensive knowledge on the Burlington Junction Missouri area and will gladly research your family history.  Please email me at genealogy@ancestorexplorer.com for more information or see my website at www.ancestorexplorer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore