Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What my customers at Ancestry.com's Hire an Expert had to say about my service

These are my customer ratings and reviews for Ancestry.com's hire an Expert Program that I was a part of from 1/26/2010 through 2/2/2011.  Ancestry discontinued this service but I had a great time assisting my customers and providing them 100% accurate research. If you would like to hire me to research your family genealogy please email me at genealogy@ancestorexplorer.com or see my website at http://www.ancestorexplorer.com/

*****
Posted: 347 days 2 hours 55 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 339 days 20 hours 31 minutes ago.
It was a pleasure working with Robert. He kept the communication open before, during, and after the project was completed. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
*****
Posted: 332 days 2 hours 20 minutes ago.
He goes beyond his commitment and was very diligent in his pursuit on my behalf.
*****
Posted: 326 days 1 hour 53 minutes ago.
I am very happy with Robert's work in finding documents. I would recommend him for more research.
*****
Posted: 325 days 17 hours 32 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 313 days 14 hours 49 minutes ago.
Sorry Robert...i appreciate the extra effort in getting the rainbow! You are a gem.
*****
Posted: 313 days 4 hours 4 minutes ago.
Excellent! Really fast and accurate!
*****
Posted: 305 days 13 hours 52 minutes ago.
He did a great job. Althought he couldn't locate my father, he provided many leads and initiated contact on my behalf to all of them. I was impressed with his constant communication during the task and he even provided a copy of an invention patent and court records wihich was an unexpected bonus. He also provided copies of the newspaper articles related to births, engagements and obituaries so I could read them for myself. Thanks Robert.
*****
Posted: 299 days 19 hours 27 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 298 days 21 hours 43 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 295 days 20 hours 49 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 272 days 16 hours 41 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 271 days 18 hours 51 minutes ago.
Thank you for being so patient with a novice.
*****
Posted: 265 days 3 hours 55 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 255 days 12 hours 31 minutes ago.
Robert did everything he promised and more. And still remains a great resource for my research on a personal basis. He got me results in one day!
*****
Posted: 245 days 2 hours 18 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 243 days 48 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 232 days 9 hours 49 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 216 days 3 hours 2 minutes ago.
Outstanding research! Robert exercised an extraordinary amount of diligence in locating and retrieving the requested document. Will not hesitate to use his services in the future.
*****
Posted: 187 days 2 hours 49 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 124 days 3 hours 4 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 106 days 23 hours 30 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 99 days 10 hours 55 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 96 days 1 hour 29 minutes ago.
Wow, I certainly got my money's worth working with Ancestor Explorer. He has opened up a whole new branch in my family tree for me. I definitely plan on using his service again in the future. I can highly recommend his service.
*****
Posted: 95 days 14 hours 33 minutes ago.
Professional and timely work product. Helpful suggestions. Reasonable fees.
*****
Posted: 89 days 19 hours 5 minutes ago.
*****
Posted: 76 days 20 hours 50 minutes ago.
Wow. Robert was so fast and did a great job. I would highly recommend him. Thanks Robert!
*****
Posted: 42 days 3 hours 10 minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore