Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kansas City Missouri Genealogy Researcher

If you are looking for someone to research your family history in the Kansas City Missouri or Kansas City Kansas Metro area then please let me work for you.  I am a former Ancestry.com Expert Connect Genealogist.  I have several years experience and know the Kansas City metro area very well for your Genealogical research.  I am available right now to work for you and I will provide you with communication throughout your project and would be very honored to work for you.  You can email me at genealogy@ancestorexplorer.com or see my website at http://www.ancestorexplorer.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore