Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Where do you find your Genealogy at?

One of my favortie places to find Genealogy is ebay.  I have found several family items on ebay but i've also been lucky that my family and cousins lived in a big group in the same small towns along the way.  The below pictures are from towns i've been researching.  I also have the family history of Judge William Woods and now have a picture of his house to go with this family history.


I'm very fortunate to have the home of Judge Woods because it adds that much more to the family history of William Woods that I have been working on as a side project to my own family history. 

Then there is this baseball team picture from Burlington Junction Missouri.  Now there are some people in this picture who could be related but I do know who because the picture was not labeled with the names of the ball players.  So if any of my visitors might know who these people are could you please help me identify these folks.

Again got these from ebay and it's one of the main reasons I use it for Genealogy because sometimes you can find items that related to your family history.  So for all of  you who visit where do you find your Genealogy items at?

Ancestor Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore