Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hiring a Genealogist


If you are interest in hiring a genealogist to research your family history then look no further.  I am available right now to begin researching your family history.  I am a former Ancestry.com Expert Connect researcher and have several years experience researching genealogy and family history.  I have research Birth records, marriage records, death records, divorce records, naturalization records, military records, Wills and Probates, as well as researching newspapers for vital records information.  I am experienced, thorough, concise and believe in providing 100% accurate research to my clients.  So if you are ready to hire me right now, please email me at genealogy@ancestorexplorer.com  or see my website at www.ancestorexplorer.com to find out  more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore