Monday, March 7, 2011

Topeka Kansas Genealogist

Do you need Genealogy research in Topeka Kansas?  I am available right now to begin working for you researching your family history in and around the Topeka Kansas area.  If you are looking for someone to research your family history in the Topeka Kansas Metro area then please hire me work for you.  I am a former Ancestry.com Expert Connect Genealogist. I have several years experience researching in the Topeka Kansas area. I will research all records centers, provide newspaper research, document burials and tombstones and if possible find you living relatives.  I will provide to you upon completion of your research a family history report, a kinship report and copies of all documents acquired during my research.  If you would like to get started today then please email me at genealogy@ancestorexplorer.com or see my website at http://www.ancestorexplorer.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore