Saturday, January 8, 2011

Welcome to Ancestorology, Our Door To Your Past

Ancestorology is a Genealogy Research Services company and I specialize in researching the Missouri, Iowa, Kansas and Nebraksa areas.  I also have access to information from all 50 states and some countries around the world. 

I am currently selling all the information I have acquired up to this point including Family Histories, Genealogy Books to Include: Births, Marriages, Divorces and Obituaries.  These books are exact copies of newspaper announcements.

I am also selling old yearbooks that I have acquired and also plat books, tax assesor records, Land records, Wills, Probates, Marriage Records, Divorce Records, Real Estate Records and Death records. 

If you wish to purchase any of these items you can email me at ancestorology@yahoo.com 

1 comment:

  1. Looking for William Franklin Douglas b 2872 in Lee's Summit, MO. Trying to find his father, grandparents, & where they came into Missouri from. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Ancestor Explorer:
ancestorology.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/Ancestorology
www.facebook.com/groups/152332941488213/
www.pinterest.com/ancestorology/ancestor-explore